Encino Real Estate Attorneys
Broad-Based Real Estate Law Practice Serves Clients Throughout California
Real estate issues are complex and often fraught with unforeseen legal pitfalls. It also doesn’t help that California’s property law is complicated and comes with various nuances. Likewise, all parties involved in real estate transactions may have conflicting interests, which can spark or fuel misunderstandings and disputes.
At Kaufman McAndrew LLP, we enjoy a diverse residential and commercial real estate practice, which includes both real estate transactions and disputes. We assist our real estate clients with purchasing, selling, leasing, and managing their real property.
Serving Your Real Estate Needs in California
Our clients include real property owners, investors, operators, contractors, and property management companies. At Kaufman McAndrew LLP, our real estate attorneys are more than skilled negotiators and deal makers; they are partners in your success and are here to help you achieve your objectives in as efficient and cost-effective manner as possible.
We provide professional case evaluations and representation in the following areas:
- Preparation and review of purchase and sale agreements of all types
- Preparation of promissory notes and deeds of trust
- Foreclosure of private deeds of trust and real estate contracts
- Title issues and review
- Lease drafting and review
California Real Estate Litigation
We strive to reduce the time and costs related to real estate disputes through negotiations or alternative dispute resolution (ADR). However, we’re also aware that litigation can arise when parties can’t agree on the terms of a transaction. In any case, our California real estate attorneys know how to structure your case to ensure that you meet all your goals, whether through negotiations or in court.
The attorneys of Kaufman McAndrew LLP have secured successful outcomes in a broad range of real estate disputes and conduct the following for our clients:
- Establish agent or broker liability
- Resolve disputes arising from breach of contract in the sale or purchase of real estate
- Pursue damages and the cancellation of contracts in cases that involve misrepresentation or seller non-disclosure
- Secure property via legal processes, including partition and quiet title
- Pursue damages due to construction defects and provide representation in performance disputes
- Draft documents for deeds of trust, receiverships, and loans
- Pursue claims arising from fraud, financial mismanagement, and misappropriation of funds
- Secure easements and provide representation in adverse possession and boundary disputes
- Pursue claims based on trespass, nuisance, and environmental hazards
- Record bond claims, stop notices, and mechanic’s liens
- Resolve residential and commercial tenant-landlord disputes
Do I Really Need a California Real Estate Attorney?
Yes. Many things can and do go wrong in real estate transactions. Whether you are into purchasing, selling, managing, leasing, or developing real estate, you will have to deal with a wide variety of legal issues.
In most cases, what may seem like a straightforward project or transaction, such as a sale or purchase, easement, foreclosure, or long-term lease, among others, may end up having unforeseen complications or obstacles. In such cases, if you opt to do a real estate transaction without an attorney, you may end up getting taken advantage of and needing an attorney later on. Ultimately, working with an attorney right from the start will help you avoid time-consuming and financially draining disputes.
Our seasoned California real estate attorneys have the necessary resources, skills, and experience to complete your real estate transactions as quickly and efficiently as possible. We will ensure that all the terms of your deal will consider your current and future needs, shield you from possible liabilities, negotiate issues, and solve any problems to make sure that you complete the transaction.
At Kaufman McAndrew LLP, we help our clients better understand their rights and the law to empower them and ensure that they know the pros and cons of their transaction so that they can make more informed choices with their investments or when facing a dispute. We’ll guide you through the entire process and make certain that your interests are protected above all else.
We Protect You
We represent a wide variety of real estate clients over a broad base of issues. For more information, call our office to schedule a meeting at 818-788-5767. Or fill out our online contact form and one of our attorneys will reach out to you.